Gitlab repository https://gitlab.u-angers.fr/cours/langagec_student
Here are some resources for the C Language programming course
This directory contains code snippets that can be usefull.
An include file with all the snippets that can be used in one project.
Those snippets are meant to work over Windows and GNU/Linux systems:
- Makefile : to compile the differents code snippets
- clear_screen.c : to clear the command line screen
- colors.c : to change the displayed colors in a print
- fflush_stdin.c : to empty the stdin (keyboard) buffer
- getch.c : to extend kbhit and getch of conio.h (windows) to GNU/Linux systems
- sleep.c : to wait for a defined amount of time
- CoursC_2122.pdf : The pdf document of the course (in French)
Some presentation slides over different notions (in French)
The pdf with all the exercices (TD.pdf).
Some ressources for the practicle works.